Welcome to the Fertility Knowledge Bank!
Garbhagnan is your destination for knowledge. Learning the advancement in medical technology in Fertility is critical to be able to help a couple bring their little bundle of joy to their home.
As doctors, we are aware that our patients trust us. And they trust us for the knowledge we have with extensive experience. We always strive to give our patients the respite that they seek in us. We need to equip ourselves time and again to brace up to the changing demands of the human body and the complexities involved in resolving challenges.
GarbhaGnan is knowledge and learning initiative of GarbhaGudi IVF Centre and aims to bring about a revolutionary change in the field of infertility education. Being pioneers in new generation infertility treatment, the founders have taken the onus of continuous medical education as part of their expansion.
IMA - AMS Karnataka State Chapter grandes permission to start Fellowship / Training Course on IVF to Garbhagnan
- With Garbhagudi IVF center being the primary unit, there is immense experience that is backing the faculties who are all practicing doctors and are witness to multidimensional medical activities, which gives the seekers to gain more.
- Here Experience speaks throwing open plethora of knowledge to the seekers.
- Experience:Training sessions will be guided by faculty members who are stalwarts in infertility and related fields giving all a first-hand experience.
- Simulators: Where ever required Simulators are being installed and used to facilitate the learning process so as to help them understand.
Who can join?
- Professionals who are looking for the cutting edge in technology, treatment protocols, process improvements, research can find the required information.
- All the curious Georges’ can be rest assured of that their quest for knowledge ends here.
- Junior Embryologists who are trying to enter into the field, but are concerned that they lack the requisite knowledge and exposure
- Senior embryologists who want to know the latest advancements in the field or people who want to sharpen their skills in some specific areas
- Doctors, gynaecologists and general practioners who are aiming to become fertility specialists
- Fertility specialists who want to learn certain nuances in some specific areas of their practice
Short Term Courses
These are courses with a duration of 1 week to 2 months. These are aimed at introducing the learner to a new area. Students will gain sufficient knowledge to start preliminary practice in this area but they will not be experts.
Part Time Courses
These are courses which are predominantly online and are of a few hours long. These are aimed at introducing the learner to a new topic which is related to their area of practice already.
These are extensive courses with a duration of 3 months to 3 years. Students are expected to come and attend classes on a periodic basis. Students also have to go through the course content online.
Our training courses will be a combination of online learning, classroom based learning, hands-on workshops and training on simulators.
Optimizing IUI Outcomes – A Workshop, 29 May 2019
PCO ESHRE Guidelines
NEWER DRUGS IN MEDICAL MANAGEMENT OF UTERINE MYOMA
GARBHAGNAN 2016 - MANTRAS FOR IVF MIRACLES
This year’s GarbhaGnan event is being organized by Indian Medical Assocaition, Bangalore Chapter and GarbhaGudi IVF Centre. The aim of GarbhaGnan it to create a renaissance in infertility treatment by sharing knowledge with the fraternity. This year’s conference is one more significant step in this regard. The conference will be focussing on the topic of IVF and how to create miracles in IVF.
For every conference, a team works on identifying the theme first and then choose the best speakers and doyens in that theme. This team then coordinates with the identified speakers to get them on to the GarbhaGnan stage.
This year, we have assembled a battery of stalwarts of the IVF field for sharing their experience, knowledge and expertise with all of us. They have all graciously accepted our invitation and are making time amidst their busy schedules to give something back to the fraternity. Each of the speakers is an authority and a trend-setter in their area of expertise.
PHONE +91 8971151111 / 080-2656 7677
ADDRESS #26, Patalamma Temple street
Near Metro Station
South End Circle, Jaya Nagar